Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why I love Escape to Witch Mountain...


Reasons I'm loving
Escape to Witch Mountain

(No spoilers allowed... I haven't even seen that much of it yet)

1. "We love living in this strange house with ice cream and gigantic stuffed animals and a real carousel horse and caged-in dogs and self-propelling puppets and no neighbors. How totally normal this all is.

2. The 1976
Freaky Friday-esque music in the opening credits

3. I love that I am now brave enough to watch this movie! As a kid, whenever it was advertised on the Disney channel, I would close my eyes and cover my ears until the commercial is over. And look at me now!

It appears that there is a remake in the works. I do not like remakes!!! I do not like remakes!!!

Shout-out to Sarah Sweet of
i like you for reminding me about this movie!

2 comments:

Ericka Bailie-Byrne said...

One of my all-time favorite movies.

OT: Because you use white text on a black background (which I can't read, it really hurts my eyes) I have to highlight your entries in Google Reader to be able to read them. The only text that shows are your links. Just wanted to give you a heads up about that!

creativesundries said...

Arrg! Thanks. It's really tricky to get any colors I like on this blog! I'm not totally in love w/ white on black either, and I know it hurts some people's eyes. I just have to keep experimenting! Thanks for the heads up!