Thursday, January 15, 2009

Simplicity in Accounts


“Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand instead of a million count half a dozen, and keep your accounts on your thumb-nail.” -- Henry David Thoreau

See? You really do not need to use Excel! I just found that quote by Henry David Thoreau on
ThinkExist.com. I don't use spread sheets. Never have; (hopefully) never will. :-)

This image comes from BurningWell.org, a collection of public domain images. I love when artists share!
The photographer is Ala Beara, and the work is titled "Kilcullen Manna Organic Shop." The shop is in Ireland. I'll have to search BurningWell for a way to contact the photographer (no link or contact info appears to be listed) and thank him or her!

No comments: