Friday, December 26, 2008

Fabric and Friends

I went to Treadle Yard Goods in St. Paul with Jenna today. Fun! Treadle's fabrics are awesome. They could have more roving, but all's well, since I get mine from Cedar Wool Farms anyway. :-) I have my eye on some wool that would make a cute skirt! 

Sewing projects I would like to do, as a still-beginner at sewing:
1. Make purses!
2. Make my own clothes! 

I especially want to learn how to make clothes using my existing clothes as patterns. They have a class on how to do this, but, shockingly, I'd like to figure this out on my own or *cough* *ahem* have a friend help me learn to do this! 

These goals are above crochet and above Frustration-Knitting, but I definitely want to learn to crochet this winter.

Jenna and I had delicious salads and pizza at Green Mill. Yum! 

1 comment:

Space Oddities said...

ooooh I want to learn how to sew. I am terrible and need to just take a class.

Good luck with your projects!