Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Etsy share--NeedleFelted Alice in Wonderland by LuckyD!


Oh, I am just freaking out over this Alice and her Friends Felties set, handmade by LuckyD of the Feltiverse!

I love Alice in Wonderland so much. Do you believe how cute and intricate these needle-felted treasures are? 

The set includes Alice herself, as well as the White Rabbit, the Queen--holding a flamingo/putter!, the Mad Hatter, cheshire cat, and the "grumpy hooka-smoking caterpillar"--lol! Her caterpillar makes me crazy! 

As a needlefelter myself, I know this set must have taken hours and hours and hours and hours to create. I am in awe! While you're in her shop, be sure to check out LuckyD's other very cute needlefelted works! Hamilton the Hamster practically has me in tears, weeping from the cuteness.

Thanks, Joanna, for lending me your pics! 

1 comment:

jojo said...

Just wanted to say thank you so much for featuring me!!