Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy News for Cozy Corset Cuff!


Very good news for the Cozy Corset Cuff girls, Jenna and Chelsey: Cozy corset cuffs are now available in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area at LocalDish! They've also been accepted into LolliShops! These are two very imaginative and crafty gals and I know their success will only grow from here! Congratulations!

More cool news: I will be sharing a booth with the lovely Jess of Milton and Margies, at the Handmaiden Mpls./i like you's Rocktober craft show, October 12, at the Uptown VFW! Yay!

Also, I got my wool roving from CedarWool, yay! I got the bird's nest pack, which has a bunch of different colors of roving that Leslie suggests putting out in bits in your yard to see which ones get incorporated into a bird's nest (I'll mainly be using it for needlefelting, but I might do that as well!), and red and orange. I now have all the rainbow colors, minus light green. 

I am finding it sooo tricky to make an animal's body shape--a barrel-type shape. I tend to do the felting pretty intensely, and I end up flattening everything! But I think the shape that usually results when I try to make a hedgehog actually looks a lot like a turtle, so I will probably end up making some little turtles!

4 comments:

Danger Kitty Designs said...

You're such a sweetie, Sarah! Thanks for the mention. Good luck at Handmaidens--I will try to stop by if I'm not working!

Artistic Edition said...

Sarah you are such a sweetheart, thanks mentioning The Cozy Corset Cuff. I'm totally going to try to come to your Handmaiden's show! I'll see you soon chica. :)

jessica said...

Yay for booth buddies! And that's awesome about the Cozy Corset Cuff!

raag said...

Do you eagerly desire the gorgeous Halle Berry look In “Die Another Day”? Bikini-clad Halle Berry was certainly looking sexy and hot at the beach in the James Bond flick and if you want to make yourself captivating to men like our dear Halle Berry, then go for the attractive range of bikinis offered at http://www.verysexybikini.com. The bikinis available at this website are cheap and affordable, just buy them and attain the highly sought after look.