Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cupcake Saturday Becomes a Reality


Today I took Ericka up on her invitation to Cupcake Saturday at Letterbox in Uptown Mpls. Sheela makes amazing cupcakes! I had the Mexican Hot Chocolate (above), of elbfoto fame. It was sooo scrumptious! (I admit that I probably couldn't be a food writer because main adjectives are soooo good, soooo delicious, and sooo scrumptious. I don't deny it.)

The frosting was all piled up and it was sooo scrumptious and the cupcake was moist (I really detest that word but it's the only one that fits) and chocolatey and spicy and deliiiicious. Sometime I am going to get 6 and eat 5 in quick succession and savor one. I also have try the Raspberry Lemonade, and Creamsicle, for that matter.

Happy Cupcake Saturday 1 year anniversary!


1 comment:

Ericka Bailie-Byrne said...

YAY! I wonder if anyone else from the team showed up?