Wednesday, May 28, 2008






I want to share with you one of my new favorite Etsy shops: EnnaDesignShop.etsy.com

Aysel (such a pretty name!) lives in Turkey, and makes absolutely adorable items that are out-of-this-world cute! 

She works mostly with felt, and her shop offers a delightful variety of items, ranging from sweet barrettes to this fantastic play scene, "Pinky is a Book-Nerd!" (third photo from the top--I'd like to move it right here but Blogger's not letting me... Suggestions, anyone?)

I love that her play scenes and accessories are as cute as--no, cuter than--the Groovy Girls accessories--and it is handmade! Her little deer are to-cry-for!!
Aysel says, "I love all colorful, cute, shiny and kawaii crafts to brighten my life. My items are combination of felt, beads, sequins, buttons and all hand-sewn, hand-embrodiered, made with heart, great care, lots of details on. I hope what comes out of my heart will reach your hearts too." Isn't she sweet?

She ships to all over the world, and welcomes custom orders! Visit her land of cuteness on Etsy at EnnaDesignShop.etsy.com.

1 comment:

jessica said...

Ack!! Her things are so cute, it hurts!!