Thursday, February 14, 2008

Please don't interrupt the Beatles

Today, I was listening to the 60s station on XM, and the Beatles' "The End" was on. At the end of the song, the Beatles sing the same verse twice, and it's really beautiful: "And in the end, the love you take... is equal to the love you make." I love that. 

Well, today after they sang the verse once, the radio guy gets on and says, over the Beatles' singing, "Yes, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." Don't do that. That's not okay. That's not what we do. Don't ruin the end of the song. Thanks.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I agree wholeheartedly. I get to see Rain: The Beatles Experience for the second time this March. They are hands down the best Beatles tribute band, and I really can't wait. I saw them in Toronto on a whim, and they completely rekindled my love of the Beatles.

creativesundries said...

Awesome!!!!