Thursday, November 15, 2007

Featured Artist: A Rose By Name



A Rose By Name's Etsy shop features a variety of beadwoven items, from necklaces and bracelets to candle holders to lip balm holders.

Anna, the creative force behind A Rose By Name, is a self-employed mother of two teenage daughters.

She says, "I enjoy beading and find that it is my therapy for stress!"

How did she get started in beading? "My daughters and I first tried beading many years ago. Over the years, the beads have gotten smaller and the designs more intricate."

It's a family affair, too! Anna explains, "My youngest creates cards. She thoroughly enjoys creating the original greeting cards that you will find here in my shop. She will also create custom cards...just let us know your preferences!"

A Rose By Name is involved with several Etsy street teams, including Etsy BeadWeavers Street Team, Cleveland Rocks Etsy Street Team, Boomers & Beyond Etsy Street Team. Be sure to visit A Rose By Name on Etsy, and see their blog, http://arosebyname.blogspot.com/.

No comments: