Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Featured Artist: MommyandMeBoutique







The MommyandMeBoutique is a sweet and cute Etsy shop featuring handmade aprons, baby bibs and blankets, and toddler dresses, and more. Corline of MommyandMeBoutique took time to chat with us about her work.


Creative Sundries: What do you like most about your work?

Corline: Truthfully, it is deciding on the fabric and ribbons and then just what it is that I am going to create. I use all designer fabrics and ribbons that I order from the internet and the choices are unlimited. I spend far too much time in the selection but it is so much fun!


Creative Sundries: What are your favorite items to make?

Corline: I do like the aprions for adults and toddlers. So far I have made over 100 aprons and have never duplicated one. I just started making the aprons about 2 years ago and I sell them in a lovely boutique which has been quite successful. The aprons are chic, modern, some vintage idea, traditionas - but different - definitely not your mother's apron.


Be sure to visit the MommyandMeBoutique and also check out the blog at http://themommyandmeboutique.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

The Mommy and Me Boutique said...

Thank you for the great feature; it is well appreciated!

creativesundries said...

You're very welcome! :-)

Sarah