Sunday, October 28, 2007

Featured Artist: Lost Mitten

I love Lost Mitten's Etsy shop! My favorite is these Pac Man Coasters! I love PacMan. I am an international expert, I might add, in Ms. Pac Man.



Lauren's work is eclectic, ranging from Kawaii buttons to knit wearables to fun needlework.
Lost Mitten's approach to handmade cuteness has made her shop very successful. Congratulations, LostMitten!














<---- Here are four Super Kawaii buttons featuring the Afro Ken dogs.

Lauren says, "I am continually inspired by my love for video games in creating many of my original crafts. The items in my shop are all highly unique and original - I came up with all of the ideas on my own. In addition to video games, I love to knit and crochet! I also love to create journals and other paper goods, as well as needlepoint, acrylic felt creations, pinback buttons, and jewelry."

Here is a dark gray knitted pouch with pink zipper, pink pompoms, Japanese Kawaii strawberry fabric straight from Kyoto, and a 1" Chiyogami Japanese Washi Paper button featuring a pink ocean wave with gold highlights. Lovely and sweet!

Lauren of LostMitten lives in Brantford, Ontario, Canada . She is happy to take custom orders at no additional charge. Visit her shop at http://LostMitten.etsy.com.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Nice feature. Lost Mitten's work tickles me. Phyllis